Saturday, December 22, 2012

Peach Hue

Hey everyone,

Got another look for you guys. Its a look I wore to work with my maroon (mulberry) uniform. I wear the same colours every week and its very boring so I try to do different looks as my tiny form of personalization.

So I did a sort of peach and toned down pink look. I used eyeshadow Tender on the inner lid and blended with Salmon which is just a brighter peachy/coral colour. Then I used #26 in the crease (the pink) and blended with Pale Gold as my highlight. I used blush #3a (yes my fav) and lip stick #5.

I loved this look and will do it again to go out with brighter colours.

What do you guys think about peach and pink? Link me to your pics where you've tried a combo like this or message me to get these exact shades.

Thanks as always for giving me a 2 minutes from your day.

1 comment:

G Jones said...

Very pretty, the colors look great on you!