Saturday, January 12, 2013

Soft Smoky Browns

Ok guys,

So this is my last post for today. This look was done for my mum's surprise birthday lime. I wanted something soft but smokey, natural but noticeable and this is what I came up with. I will be re-doing this look in the future blending a bit more. The layers of colour look a bit harsh in the photos.

I used Truffle (deep brown), Molten (copper), and Liquid Gold then highlighted with Pale Gold. On my cheeks is Blush #6 and one of my own handmade lip glosses on my lips!

I felt so good wearing this look and if you try it send me a link in the comments. Especially for my clients who own these same shades.

Have fun with makeup just the way I do and love your results and improve each and every time.

Thanks for giving me a few minutes and stopping by.

Nikita

No comments: